Chris Graham Lydia Willgress Alistair Tweedale Tom Ough and Gareth A Davies in The Telegraph:
- Muhammad Ali, boxing heavyweight – obituary
- How the genius of Muhammad Ali entranced the world
- 30 best quotes from the Heavyweight Champion
- Barack Obama: Ali was, and always will be, the champ
- Why Rumble in the Jungle is one of the greatest fights of all time
- Bob Arum: Muhammad Ali revolutionised society
- In pictures: Muhammad Ali's life as 'The Greatest'
- 30 powerful tributes to boxing's G.O.A.T.
Muhammad Ali, the former world heavyweight boxing champion and one of sport's most influential individuals, has died aged 74.
Ali, who earned the nickname 'The Greatest', suffered from Parkinson's Disease since 1984. He was taken into hospital on Thursday for a respiratory condition and had been being kept in “as a precaution”. News of his death was released by his family's spokesman early on Saturday morning (GMT).
Politicians, athletes and celebrities immediately flooded to social media to pay tribute to “The Greatest”. Ali was also described as a “humble mountain” and “the biggest and the best”.
Follow live as the world reacts to the death of the celebrated boxer and public figure.