Browse the nominees in the list below and then go to the bottom of the post to vote.
Alphabetical list of nominated blog names followed by the blog post title:
(Please report any problems with links in the comments section below.)
For prize details, click here.
- 3 Quarks Daily: A Place Called Home
- 3 Quarks Daily: Dadland
- 3 Quarks Daily: Eight Decades of Indian Contemporary Art
- 3 Quarks Daily: Transmutations of the Qasida Form and Ghalib’s Qasida for Queen Victoria
- 454 W 23rd Street, New York, NY 10017-2157: Anonymous asked: who makes race real?
- A Wine Dark Sea: On Smoking Whale Vomit
- Anatomy of Norbiton: Spatial
- Avidly: Editing as carework: the gendered labor of public intellectuals
- Avidly: Weird Sex
- Grant Loewen: Rowan and the gravel faeries
- Granta: Ventimiglia
- Justin Erik Halldór Smith: Song of a Mansi Elder
- Literary Kicks: First There Is A Mountain
- Liverpool's Season Review: Defense Shaky Again, but Reds Still Cruise
- Los Angeles Review of Books: 18 Hours Before the Mast
- Los Angeles Review of Books: Brown Broads, White TV
- Los Angeles Review of Books: Richard Pryor's Comedy of Fear
- Los Angeles Review of Books: The Postman Scar-Jo
- N + 1: You were on Diving with the Stars
- Night RPM: In Memoriam: TJ (1967-2014). New Year’s Eve. The Book of the Dead.
- Novel Readings: “A life entirely through objects”: Edmund de Waal, The Hare with Amber Eyes
- Parmanu: Tankwa Karoo and the CIA plot
- Public Books: Can there be a feminist world?
- Public Books: On Pansodan Road: The Second-Hand Books of Yangon
- Public Books: Respect
- Public Books: The Essential Gratuitousness of Cesar Aira
- Public Books: The Novel's Forking Path
- Public Books: To Translate Is To Betray: On the Elena Ferrante Phenomenon in Italy and the US
- Public Books: What's the matter with Dystopia?
- Quantum Bayesian Networks: How Tara the Elephant and Bella the Dog Saved Mankind
- Saxon Henry: Mme Cezanne at the Met
- Terrain: The Good, the Bad, and the White Man's Mexico Novel
- The Art of Future Warfare: War in Heaven
- The Brooklyn Rail: Palace Art Squat
- The Homing Pigeon Experience: Skin in the Game: Two Versions of Cheap Meat
- The Millions: A World Made of Words: On Anthony Doerr’s Nouns and Verbs
- The Millions: Dance to the Music of Time
- The Millions: Gestation of Ideas: On Vertical Writing and Living
- The Millions: Getting Meta about Mules: Faulkner and the Fine Art of Slowing Down
- The Millions: One Long Country Song: What Friday Night Lights Taught Me About Storytelling
- The Millions: The Last English Teacher
- The New Inquiry: The Real Image
- The Philosopher's Beard: The Case for Subsidising Art (and Taxing Junk Entertainment)
- The Quarterly Conversation: Breathturn into Timestead: The Collected Later Poetry of Paul Celan
- Vapour Trails: Miss Lonelyhearts
If you are new to 3 Quarks Daily, we welcome you and invite you to look around the site after you vote. Learn more about who we are and what we do here, and do check out the full site here. Bookmark us and come back regularly, or sign up for the RSS feed. If you have a blog or website, and like what you see here, we would very much appreciate being mentioned there or added to your blogroll. Please don't forget!
Voting ends on June 17th at 11:59 pm NYC time.
Results of the voting round (the top twenty most-voted-for posts) will be posted on the main page on June 18th. The finalists will be announced on June 19th and winners of the contest will be announced on June 29th, 2015.
PLEASE BE AWARE: We have multiple ways of detecting fraud such as multiple votes being cast by the same person. We will disqualify anyone attempting to cheat.
Now click here to vote.