Alphabetical list of blog names followed by the blog post title:
(Please report any problems with links in the comments section below.)
For prize details, click here.
And after looking around, click here to vote.
- 3 Quarks Daily: Raising Neanderthals: Metaphysics at the Limits of Science
- Blog of Noah Greenstein: The Field Theory of Natural Selection
- Brian Leiter’s Nietzsche Blog: Katsafanas on “Nietzsche’s Philosophical Psychology”
- Entia et Nomina: A Rant about “Deductive”
- Experimental Philosophy: Further Experimental Work on the Bank Cases
- Experimental Philosophy: Is the Armchair Sexist?
- Flickers of Freedom: Can There be Partial (as opposed to impartial) Desert?
- Flickers of Freedom: Does Consciousness Matter?
- Guardian Science Blog: Is quantum mechanics messing with your memory?
- In Living Color: Other People’s Icons
- In Search of Enlightenment: In Pursuit of the Play Dividend
- Justin Eric Halldor Smith: More on Non-Western Philosophy (the Very Idea)
- Minds and Brains: The Myth of Sensory Immediacy – Why Berkeley Was Wrong
- Old Translations: Complexity and the Substantial Form: Leibniz’s Theories of Matter and Their Implications for Modern Biology
- P.A.P.-Blog: Why and How Do We Separate State and Church? And What Are the Consequences for Religious Liberty?
- PEA Soup: Am I a Consequentialist?
- Philosophy, et cetera: Can Death Harm Non-Persons?
- Philosophy Sucks!: Pain Asymbolia and A Priori Defeasibility
- Philotropes: Do folks think that consciousness matters for moral responsibility?
- Playtonic Dialogues: Musicians Debate Methods Of Political Dissent
- Siris: On Myers on Baber
- Specter of Reason: Ryle On Rules And Creativity
- Strange Doctrines: Getting Really “Hard Nosed” about Real Realism
- Talking Philosophy: Skeptic “Ataraxia”
- The Evangelical Libertarian Philosopher: The Lockean Proviso and Federally Managed Lands
- The Immanent Frame: Circling the Line
- The Immanent Frame: Secularism, atheism, antihumanism
- The Lure: A lotta Hart, but is there a “there” there?
- The Philosophy of Poetry: The Leap
- The View from Hell: The Patriarchy, the Gynocracy, and Other Comforting Myths of Struggle
- Tomkow: Retributive Ethics
- Tomkow: The Retributive Theory of Property
- TTahko: Counterfactuals and Modal Epistemology
- Underverse: We Just Live In It
- Vis Viva: On Handwaving
- Yeah, OK, But Still: Marriage
To vote, click here.