From College Scholarships.org:
Do you maintain a weblog and attend college? Would you like $10,000 to help pay for books, tuition, or other living costs? If so, read on.
We’re giving away $10,000 this year to a college student who blogs. The Blogging Scholarship is awarded annually.
- Your blog must contain unique and interesting information about you and/or things you are passionate about. No spam bloggers please!!!
- U.S. citizen;
- Currently attending full-time in post-secondary education; and
- If you win, you must be willing to allow us to list your name and blog on this page. We want to be able to say we knew you before you became a well educated, rich, and famous blogging legend.
- Submission Deadline: Midnight PST on Oct. 6th
- 10 Finalists Announced and Public Voting Begings: 9am EST on Oct. 8th
- Public Voting Ends and Winner Declared: Midnight PST on Oct. 28th
More information here. [Thanks to Daniel Kovach.]