Well, I think it was. Unfortunately, I was having too much fun to remember to take many pictures. Here are the very few I have (yes, some people took their clothes off!):
The impromptu pool party:
One of our older guests:
If anyone else has any pictures, please email them to me and I will post them. Meanwhile, I’d like to thank a bunch of people for all their enthusiastic and energetic help in pulling this off:
- Flux Factory: This could not have been done without the incredible help of Stefany, Morgan, Jean, Sara, Jackie, Seb, Funky, Aya, Anthony, and the rest of the Flux gang. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Dan Balis: When Dan played Cerrone’s Paradise, I knew we had made the right choice of DJ! Thanks a million Dan, we owe you bigtime!
- Forro in the Dark: Maura Refosco and his musical crew were undoubtably the best part of the party, and they were very good sports about everything, moving their music outside where (it was a beatiful night) the dancing really took off. Thanks a million, guys!
- Salin Gauchin: His creative bartending kept everyone in good spirits. Thanks so much, man!
- Everyone who came: It really meant a lot to us. Thank you, and see you next year for an even more glamorous event!